Friday, December 23, 2005

Die and Let Live

If every generation before us said the world would come to an end, then apocalyptic fears must simply be a part of this life. However don't relax; sooner or later someone's fear must be right.
The only hope to remember our efforts and aspirations is to write them down and scream them out to our loved ones; otherwise our dreams are dreams and nothing more. That's just the god damn trouble with growing up American. Adopt the attitude. Get old and Die.
But remember our parents suffered Nixon and Regan. Unfortunatley there is no clarity or logic. Excuse me if all I ever wanted was to have a family. And my only gift to the world, my only selfless act is that I will refuse to bring up a child in this state, this state of things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home